Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 5 19 09

Today I am thankful..

  • that I am physically fit to work and that I am to start work next week
  • for my hairstylist who gave me a fresh look
  • that I have a dear friend who are willing to help me cope with my financial condition
  • for the opportunity to start anew, make new friends, and make a difference
  • to be one among many and to feel right at home
  • for having a dog attitude. Dogs have to be the happiest creatures God ever made.
  • for my room full of laughter and tears, growth and prayers
  • for miracles
I am not bound or limited by anything that was ever done or said to me. I face the day with self-confidence and a sense of expectancy, knowing that I am really a fortunate person with many reasons to be grateful. ~Walk in Dry Places'


Share

0 comments: