Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 5 7 09

Today I am thankful..

  • for calls.
  • for sisig
  • for my bff who went with me to go to church for a visit.
  • being happy
  • for worry. Because without it I would never learn what optimism is.
  • for Joel Osteen
  • for friends who pray for my success.
  • that I am learning to trust in God's ways.
  • that I came to realize that I am God's favorite.
  • that I have learned...Faith=confident expectancy
  • that I am learning to expect only the best.
  • that what I expect, what I create in my mind is what I get.
  • that the waiting is almost over!
I am not bound or limited by anything that was ever done or said to me. I face the day with self-confidence and a sense of expectancy, knowing that I am really a fortunate person with many reasons to be grateful. ~Walk in Dry Places'
.




Share

0 comments: