Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 5 31 09

Today I am thankful..

  • that I have another year to show up in this game of life
  • that I had a wonderful birthday weekend with my family
  • for the friends who sent me their birthday wishes for me
  • that it's literally raining blessings on my birthday
  • that I received a very special gift from a friend
  • that I I bumped into a friend I've never seen for almost 10 years during mass
  • that I seem to be showered with God's birthday blessings starting with a concert from the Singles for Christ Choir
  • that I started my birthday right
  • that I was able to contribute to work during my first week
  • that I am going to be faced with bigger challenges at work this coming week and I know I can make it with God's grace
  • for miracles
  • for the safe journey of Alyanna and Chloe
  • for the peace and serenity of feeling truly I am where I need to be, doing what I chose to do this lifetime
  • that I fell asleep last night with a smile on my face and in my heart
  • that when I am able to pay attention there are plenty of things to learn, every day
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln


Share

0 comments: