Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 4 13 09

Today I am thankful...
  • that my life works today
  • that pain can be conquered by love
  • that I do not have to gossip today to feel better about myself
  • that we have food on the table
  • that Cathy made herself available to help me in "household management"
  • that I have received a couple of opportunity calls
  • that I can enjoy reading without time limit
  • that I still have an internet connection
  • that I am learning from past mistakes
  • that I am learning from my friends' wins and loses
  • to know that I am truly blessed
  • that I am learning to trust the program

As we let go and gave in to the program, we found more happiness. We found joy in ourselves, our friends, our Higher Power, and those around us. Our self-pity changed to self-respect. We were truly out in the sunshine. We were no longer lost in misery. We know how to walk through misery to find joy. ~Keep It Simple


Share

0 comments: