Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 4 14 09

Today I am thankful

  • for my beautiful loved ones
  • for that yummy chocolate cake
  • that Issa warned me against being duped
  • for a late night chat with a friend
  • for finding my old friends on facebook
  • for acknowledging life's mysteries
  • that I have the daily habit of saying Thank You
  • that the "rest is still unwritten" and I do have the power to create my own life story
  • that I am no longer in the dark place where I kept my face turned to the floor, now I can see the light in others faces
  • for my guardian angel
  • that I have today, in all its glory. Tomorrow is not a concern and the past is long gone. And I just have to stay sober for today.
  • for a Higher Power that sustains my life and my future
Happiness is all around us, but it often comes in small grains. When we gather it grain by grain, we soon have a basketful. ~Today's Gift




Share

0 comments: