Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 4 24 09

Today I am thankful..

  • for somebody who truly knows who I am, accepts my faults and loves me unconditionally. She is one of the most generous, patient and courageous people I know...my mother
  • that this morning, I have received a call from my mother. It's more that a month since we last talked. I miss her so much and these times I just want to run to her side and cry it all out.
  • for an unexpected call from the company I've been praying to get feedback from. No biggie at the moment, but the thought that I am still being considered, is something to smile about
  • that I am my mother's daughter.
  • that I have a loving daughter like Chloe. I asked her if she could pray for me and I was moved by her prayer. She even offered me her necklace with a cross pendant for good luck.
  • that I knew there would be bumps in the road, and I have made it through all them one at a time, but what I didn't expect were all the days of peace and serenity that keep falling into place. What a gift!
“Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother”~ Ann Taylor

Share

0 comments: