Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 4 27 09

Today I am thankful..

  • for today's positive results
  • for meeting new pleasant faces, hearing pleasant voices
  • for a promise of a bright future
  • for snippets of learning from Cherie Carter-Scott's book, "If Life is a Game, These are the Rules."
  • that I was able to learn how to control my anger
  • that I have realized that I have a choice whether to be the victim, villain or victor
  • that I have received a call that I have been waiting for 4 months now.
  • for great surprises!
  • for a generous best friend
  • for the grace that lets me experience the blessings of today
  • that I have recognized unpleasant circumstances as life lessons
  • for great surprises!
  • for a generous best friend
  • for the grace that lets me experience the blessings of today
  • that I have recognized unpleasant circumstances as life lessons
You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called "life." Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as a part of your curriculum ~ Cherie Carter-Scott in If Life is a Game, These are the Rules


Share

0 comments: