Bookmark and Share

Gratitude - 4 20 09

Today I am thankful..

  • for my hot chocolate every morning.
  • for realizing that I have to shape up.
  • for the yummy spaghetti and buttered toast I had last night. Yum!
  • for the leftover icecream I shared with the kids.
  • that Angela and I enjoyed the lrt ride to Marikina.
  • that we were able to have a good family weekend.
  • for loving friends and family, and friends that are family.
  • that I've made peace with my brother.
  • for special memories of Tita Linda who passed away yesterday.
  • for my guardian angel.
  • for my sun which is up again.
  • for a Higher Power that sustains my life and my future
Why is gratitude so very powerful? Because it keeps you connected to all the good things in your life. ~Ralph Marston


Share

0 comments: